310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Subepicardial branchings were studied in the anteriorinterventricularbranchofleftcoronaryartery in 10 hearts as well as 12 lifetime coronarographies in humans in their second period of adulthood with right coronary pattern of the coronary arteries branching under normal conditions and in anteroseptal myocardial infarction.
The represented structural and functional organization of subepicardial arterial bed of the heart in norm and at myocardial infarction characterizes vascularization features of different topographic parts of the organ.
1. Korobkeyev A. A., Nikolenko V. N., Lezhnina O. Yu. et al. Morphofunctional structure of venous subepicardial vascularization in human heart – age-related aspect. Stavropol; 2012. 176 p.
2. Lezhnina O. Yu., Korobkeyev A. A., Fedko I. I. Modern morphofunctional parameters in heart arterial bed. Astrakhan Medical Journal. 2012;4:166-168.
3. Lezhnina O. Yu., Korobkeyev A. A. Anatomic-functional features of heart coronary bed based on lifetime coronarographies. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2013;8(1):73-75.
4. Rebrova O.Yu. Statistical analysis of medical data. Using software package STATISTICA. М.: «MediaSfera»; 2006. 312 p.
5. Fedko I. I., Lezhnina O. Yu., Korobkeyev A. A. Morpho- functional description of topography-anatomic relations between arteries and heart veins. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2013;8(2):60-62.
6. Shalnova S. A., Konradi A. O., Karpov Yu. A., Kontsevaya А. V. et al. Analysis of death rate from cardiovascular diseases in 12 regions of Russia involved in the study cardiovascular disease epidemiology in various regions of Russia. Russian Cardiology Journal. 2012;5:6-11.
Keywords: coronary arteries, structural and functional organization, morphofunctional parameters, myocardial infarction, right coronary pattern of the coronary arteries branching, second period of adulthood