310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
To assess relation of dysplastic syndromes and phenotypes to pathological QT interval in patients with small heart anomalies, 128 patients aged between 18–35 years were examined. High frequency of QT interval duration disorder (38.3 %) without any clinical manifestations was found. QT interval duration disorders were associated with myxomatous mitral valve prolapse, marfanoid habitus and benign joints hypermobility.
1. Gladkikh N. N. Mitral valve prolapse: clinical and pathogenic analysis from the position of connective tissue dysplasia: Author’s thesis, Doctor of Medical Science … Stavropol; 2009.
2. Zemtsovsky E. V., Reeva S. V., Timofeev S. V. et al. About frequency of cardiac rhythm disorder and its variability rate in people with marfanoid habitus. Vestnik of arrhythmology. 2010;59:47-52.
3. Klemenov A. V. Undifferent connective tissue dysplasia. Мoscow; 2005.
4. Kozlova S. I., Demikova N. S, Semanova E. et al. Hereditary syndromes and genetic counseling. M.; 1996.
5. Limankina I. N. Long QT interval syndrome and safety problems of psycho- pharmacotherapy. Vestnik of arrhythmology. 2008;52:66-71.
6. Hereditary connective tissue disorder in cardiology. Diagnostic and treatment. Russian recommendations (I re- vision). Мoscow; 2012.
7. Rezvan V. V., Yakob O. V., Kataeva Yu. S. Clinical and electrocardiographic syndromes associated with risk of sudden death. Clinical medicine. 2008;5:55-61
8. Trisvetova E. L. Small heart anomalies. Minsk; 2006.
9. Shkolnikova M. A., Kharlap M. S., Ildarova R. A. et al. Diagnosis, sudden death risk stratification and treatment of the main molecular genetic forms of long QT interval syndrome. Kardiology. 2011;5:50-61.
10. Yagoda A. V., Gladkikh N. N. Small heart anomalies. Stavropol; 2005.
11. Yakovlev V. M., Karpov R. S., Belan Yu. B. Arrhythmia and cardiac conduction disorder at connectivetissue cardiac dysplasia. Omsk; 2001.
12. (The ESC textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine) Cardiac and vessel diseases. Guidelines of European Society of Cardiology. Edited by A. John Camm, Thomas F. Luscher, Patrick W. Serruys; translated from English, edited. М.; 2011.
13. Rautaharju P. M., Surawicz B., Gettes L. S. AHA/ACCF/ HRS Recommendations for the Standardization and Interpretation of the Electrocardiogram Part IV: The ST Segment, T and U Waves, and the QT Interval. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2009;53:982-991.
Keywords: small heart anomalies, connective tissue dysplasia, QT interval