310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
[Original research] [Surgery]
Vitaly Ivanovich Lapshin; Maxim Razin; Sergey Minaev; Mikhail Aksel’rov; Tatyana Borisovna Agalakova; Elena Borisovna Dunaeva; Elena Borisovna Dunaeva; Dmitrii Andreevich Dyakonov; Victoria Anatolyevna Makhneva;
The study revealed several changes in the immunological parameters in 70 children aged 5–12 years with CH complicated by SP. A decrease in the number of CD3-, CD4-, CD16-lymphocytes and indicators of phagocytosis was noted with an increase in the number of CD19-lymphocytes and serum immunoglobulins. To correct the above disorders in 35 children, the method of the intraoperative correction of immune response was used, which consisted of a single injection of a bolus of Imunofan (Bionoks, Russian Federation) under the capsule at the final stage of laparoscopic intervention under the capsule in the region of the lower pole of the kidney. All patients were discharged from the hospital in a satisfactory condition in the stage of partial clinical and laboratory remission of SP. Patients were examined three months after treatment. Compared with the indicators at admission, the examination showed a significant normalization of the absolute number of NK-cells (p<0.0001) and B-lymphocytes (p=0.0229); absolute (p=0.0227) and relative number (p=0.0192) of T-lymphocytes; cells with helper functions (p=0.0026; p=0.0132) and T-suppressors (p=0.0996). High levels of serum immunoglobulins decreased with a simultaneous increase in the phagocytic activity of neutrophils (p=0.0001). Thus, the intraoperative correction of immune response by Imunofan in the complex treatment of children with CH complicated by SP provides an improvement in the immediate and long-term results of treatment.
1. Kulygina E. S., Razin M. P., Minaev S. V., Ignatiev S. V., Akselrov M. A., Agalakova T. B. Immunogenetic features of different forms of secondary pyelonephritis in children. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2021;16(2):148-153. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2021.16034
2. Razin M. P., Kulygina E. S., Lukash Ju. V., Smirnov A. V., Mishhenko I. Ju. Evolution of ideas about the mechanisms of development and treatment of secondary pyelonephritis in children (review). Medical Newsletter of Vyatka. 2017;3(55):78-88.
3. Kulygina E. S., Borovickij V. S., Razin M. P., Minaev S. V. Determination of the likelihood of severe clinical manifestations of secondary pyelonephritis in children, depending on the presence and combination of HLA antigens. Svidetel’stvo o registracii programmy dlya EVM RU 2021615275, 06.04.2021.
4. Razin M. P., Yusupov Sh. A., Shamsiyev J. A., Minaev S. V., Axelrov M. A. [et al.] Peculiarities of the course of purulentseptic diseases in children of the Community of Independent States: a multicenter study. Medical Newsletter of Vyatka. 2021;4(72):18-22. https://doi.org/10.24412/2220-2021-4-18-22
5. Vjalkova A. A., Gricenko V. A. Urinary system infection in children: modern aspects of etiological diagnosis and treatment. Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics. 2017;62(1):99-108.
6. Detskaya hirurgiya: uchebnik / M. P. Razin, S. V. Minaev, I. A. Turabov, N. S. Strelkov, A. A. Zhidovinov. 2-e izdanie, pererabotannoe i dopolnennoe. Moskva: GEOTARMedia, 2020. https://doi.org/10.33029/9704-56972-2-DHI-2020-1-704
7. Zhdanova O. A., Nastausheva T. L., Grebennikova I. V., Batishcheva G. A., Balalaeva I. Yu. Changes in urine microflora in children with community-acquired urinary tract infection hospitalized between 1990 and 2015: a retrospective full-scale study of a case series. Issues of modern pediatrics. 2018;17(3):208-214. https://doi.org/10.15690/vsp.v17i3.1890
8. Munhalova Ja. A., Egorova V. B., Alekseeva S. N., Dmitrieva T. G., Ivanova O. N. [et al.] Etiological and clinical features of secondary pyelonephritis in children. Yakut Medical Journal. 2018;3(63):40-42. https://doi.org/10.25789/YMJ.2018.63.12
9. Bataeva E. P., Vitkovskij Ju. A. The state of humoral immunity in children with pyelo-and glomerulonephritis. Transbaikal Medical Bulletin. 2010;1:30-33.
10. Kolesnikova N. V., Ktyanc V. L. The state of innate and adaptive immunity during exacerbation of chronic pyelonephritis in children. Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. 2009;3(108):54-57.
11. Lavrenchuk O. V., Drijanskaja V. E., Bagdasarova I. V., Petrina O. P. Anti-relapse therapy of chronic urinary tract infection in children. Modern pediatrics. 2013;4(52):157.
12. Luk’janenko N. S., Kens K. A., Petrica N. A. Tissue hypoxia of the renal parenchyma in young children during complete remission of acute uncomplicated pyelonephritis without impaired renal function. Kidneys. 2016;2(16):33-39.
13. Ni A., Bykova O. G., Vasil’eva T. G. Diagnostic role of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and its type II receptor in urine and blood in children with pyelonephritis. Pacific Medical Journal. 2014;4(58):29-30.
14. Lapshin V. I., Baturov M. A., Ignat’ev S. V., Razin M. P., Fedorovskaya N. S. [et al.] Possibility of intraoperative immunocorrection during kidney surgery (experimental study). Medical Newsletter of Vyatka. 2015;3:20-24.
15. Portnyagina E. V., Kirgizov I. V., Dudarev V. A. Diagnosis of disorders of the immunogenesis system in children with congenital hydronephrosis. Pediatric surgery. 2011;4:40-42.
16. Razin M. P., Illek Ja. Ju., Zajceva G. A., Lavrov O. V., Suhih N. K. Immunological disorders and their correction in children with congenital obstructive uropathies and secondary pyelonephritis. Pediatric surgery. 2007;5:22.
17. Kogan M. I., Sizonov V. V. Etudes of diagnosis and surgery of hydronephrosis. Rostov-on-Don: IP Popov K. R., 2019.
18. Razin M. P., Illek Ya. Yu., Lavrov O. V. Correction by imunofan of disorders of nonspecific reactivity in children with obstructive pyelonephritis. Pediatrics. Journal named after G. N. Speransky. 2008;87(3):83-85.
19. Razin M. P., Kulaeva A. S., Aksenova A. A., Lapshin V. I., Baturov M. A. [et al.] Intraoperative immunocorrection in the treatment of children with congenital hydronephrosis. Medical education today. 2020;2(10):32-39.
20. Ahmedzhanova N. I., Mamatkulov H. M. Influence of regional lymphatic antibiotic therapy and immunocorrection on immunological parameters in chronic pyelonephritis in children. Nephrology. 2009;13(2):75-80.
21. Razin M. P., Baturov M. A., Lapshin V. I., Ignat’ev S. V., Mahneva V. A. Long-term results of the use of two different schemes of immunocorrective therapy in the complex treatment of secondary pyelonephritis in children. Pediatrics. Journal named after G. N. Speransky. 2015;94(3):68-73.
22. Buryak V. N., Mahmutov R. F., Poshekhonova Yu. V., Babich V. L., Vihovskaya N. V. Immunocorrective therapy for chronic pyelonephritis in childhood. Modern pediatrics. 2013;5(53):186.
23. Illek Ya. Yu., Zajceva G. A., Vaganova E. A., Pechyonkina N. V., Popyvanova Yu. V. Anti-relapse effect of magneticinfrared laser therapy and immunomodulatory therapy with polyoxidonium in children with chronic pyelonephritis. Medical Newsletter of Vyatka. 2009;2(4):4:8-11.
24. Morugova T. V., Chakryan C. A., Alibaeva G. F. Immunomodulators in the treatment of patients with chronic pyelonephritis. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Medical University. 2012;2:418-426.
Keywords: congenital hydronephrosis, secondary pyelonephritis, surgical treatment, immune response, children