310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Zenure Zeynurovna Temirova; Tatiana Pavlovna Makalish; Vladimir Vladimirovich Oberemok; Evgeniya Yurievna Zyablitskaya; Olesya Arturovna Serdyukova; Ilya Alexandrovich Novikov; Ekaterina Vladimirovna Laikova; Leilya Rustemovna Shaimardanova;
Changes in leukocyte indices of rats with adjuvant-induced rheumatoid arthritis were studied after three weeks of treatment with basic therapy drugs and innovative experimental means. No differences were found between the effects of treatment with basic drugs and experimental drugs based on antisense oligonucleotides, which indicates their similar effectiveness.
1. Wahren-Herlenius M., Dörner T. Immunopathogenic mechanisms of systemic autoimmune disease. Lancet. 2013;382(9894):819-831. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)60954-X
2. Zagólski O., Stręk P., Jurczak W., Gorzedowski P. Peripheral blood cell count and inflammation-based markers in chronic rhinosinusitis. HNO. 2018;66(8):605-612. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00106-018-0527-0
3. Wu Y., Chen Y., Yang X., Chen L., Yang Y. Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio and platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio were associated with disease activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. International Immunopharmacology. 2016;36:94-99. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intimp.2016.04.006
4. Luo H., He L., Zhang G., Yu J., Chen Y. [et al.]. Normal Reference Intervals of Neutrophil-To-Lymphocyte Ratio, Platelet-To-Lymphocyte Ratio, Lymphocyte-To-Monocyte Ratio, and Systemic Immune Inflammation Index in Healthy Adults: a Large Multi-Center Study from Western China. Clinical Laboratory. 2019;65(3). https://doi.org/10.7754/Clin.Lab.2018.180715
5. Her M., Kavanaugh A. Alterations in immune function with biologic therapies for autoimmune disease. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2016;137(1):19-27. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2015.10.023
6. Gharagozloo M., Majewski S., Foldvari M. Therapeutic applications of nanomedicine in autoimmune diseases: from immunosuppression to tolerance induction. Nanomedicine. 2015;11(4):1003-1018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nano.2014.12.003
7. Ranneh Y., Akim A. M., Hamid H. A. Induction of Chronic Subclinical Systemic Inflammation in Sprague-Dawley Rats Stimulated by Intermittent Bolus Injection of Lipopolysaccharide. Archivum Immunologiae et Therapiae Experimentalis. 2019;67(6):385-400. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00005-019-00553-6
8. Yang X., Chang Y., Wei W. Endothelial Dysfunction and Inflammation: Immunity in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Mediators of Inflammation. 2016;2016:6813016. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/6813016
Keywords: blood counts, rheumatoid arthritis, antisense oligonucleotides, tumor necrosis factor