310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
[Notes from practice]
Sergey Saulovich Kharnas; Fedor Petrovich Vetshev; Roman Nikolaevich Komarov; Vladimir Nikolenko; Vladimir Veniaminovich Levkin; Leonid Igorevich Ippolitov; Igor Leonidovich Ippolitov; Artyom Andreevich Metalnikov;
In recent years, the interest of surgeons to simultaneous operations is growing, as they relieve the patient from several diseases, eliminate the risk of repeated interventions, increase the economic efficiency of treatment. However, there are categories of patients when it is advisable to divide the treatment into several surgical stages. As a successful example of this approach, the article presents the clinical observation of the patient’s treatment of combined pathology – generalized myasthenia gravis, coronary heart disease and gastric cancer.
1. Skvortsov M. B., Smolin A. I. Myasthenia Gravis. Surgical treatment and its effectiveness. Byulleten Vostochno-Sibirskogo nauchnogo tsentra. – Bulletin of the East Siberian scientific center. 2012;4.1(86):93-94. (In Russ.).
2. Carr A. S., Cardwell C. R., Mccarron P. O., McConvile J. A systematic review of population based epidemiological studies in Myasthenia Gravis. BMC Neurology. 2010;18(10):2-10. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2377-10-46
3. Muppidi S. The Myasthenia Gravis Specific Activities of Daily Living Profile. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2012;1274(1):114-119. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06817.x
4. Boyko V. V., Voloshina N. P., Egorkina O. V. Modern views on the diagnosis and treatment of myasthenia. Heyronews. 2009;1:50-53. (In Russ.).
5. Lucchi M., Ricciardi R., Melfi F., Duranti L., Basolo F. [et al.]. Association of thymoma and myasthenia gravis: oncological and neurological results of the surgical treatment. European Journal of Cardio-thoracic Surgery. 2009;35(5):812-816. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejcts.2009.01.014
Keywords: myasthenia gravis, gastric cancer, coronary heart disease