310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The paper presents the clinical characteristics and description of phenotype of children with cystic fibrosis, as well as new genetic variants in the CFTR gene, identified as a result of NGS sequencing.
1. The register of patients with cystic fibrosis in the Russian Federation. 2017 year. Ed. by Voronkova A. Yu., Amelina E. L., Kashirskaya N. Yu. [et al.]. M.: MEDPRAKTIKA-M, 2019. (In Russ.).
2. Zolin A., Orenti A., Naehrlich L.,van Rens J. [et al.]. ECFSPR European Cystic Fibrosis Society Patient Registry Annual data report (year 2017) version 1.2019. Available at: https://www.ecfs.eu/projects/ecfs-patient-registry/annual-reports. Accessed January 19, 2020.
3. Farrell P. M., White T. B., Ren C. L., Hempstead S. E., Accurso F. [et al.]. Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis: Consensus Guidelines from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. J. Pediatr. 2017;181:4-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2016.09.064
4. Bombieri C., Claustres M., De Boeck K., Derichs N., Dodge J. [et al.]. Recommendations for the classification of diseases as CFTR-related disorders. J. Cystic Fibros. 2011;10(Suppl2):86-102. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1569-1993(11)60014-3
5. Kiesewetter S., Macek M. Jr., Davis C., Curristin S. M., Chu C. S. [et al.]. A mutation in CFTR produces different phenotypes depending on chromosomal background. Nat. Genet. 1993;5(3):274-327. https://doi.org/10.1038/ng1193-274
6. Marshall B., Faro A., Elbert A., Fink A., Sewall A. [et al.]. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry Annual Data Report 2018. Available at: https://www.cff.org/Research/Researcher-Resources/Patient-Registry/2018-Patient-Registry-Annual-Data-Report.pdf. Accessed August
Keywords: cystic fibrosis, CFTR mutations, gene sequencing, targeted therapy